Rules and Guidelines
Aim of MEDIA INNOVATION AWARDS
The Media Innovation Awards seek to recognise path-breaking innovative practices or initiatives which will help publishers and broadcasters take the business into the future.
These initiatives could relate to any of the following areas:
Any initiative that is innovative and makes the business more robust would be eligible for entry.
Dates and Location
The Media Innovation Awards will call for entries on January 24, 2019 and the closing date will be February 24, 2019. Final Showdown: March 27, 2019.
- Only Print, Television, Radio and Online companies which operate in India are eligible.
- Any initiative that is innovative and makes the publishing and broadcasting business more robust would be eligible for entry.
- Entries should relate to an activity or initiative carried out or continued between January 01, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
- The entries must relate to the media brand that is participating - and NOT to work it may have done for clients. For example, an entry under 'Marketing' must relate to the marketing of the media brand itself.
Note: Five types of companies can participate in each of the four categories below.
However, each company's entries will be judged only against companies of the same type. For example, an entry by a print publisher will be rated against only an entry of another print publisher - and NOT against entries from, say, a TV channel or a radio broadcaster.
- All entry forms must be filled in English.
- Entry forms and accompanying materials must be attached through the online form by February 24, 2019. An email notification will be sent as soon as we receive your entries. Note: The entry PDF will have the execution, impact, result, and anything else that strengthens the entry.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide complete and accurate information about the entry.
- The jury’s decision is final.
- The jury reserves the right to move an entry from one category to another if, in their opinion, it has been entered in an inappropriate category.
- The entrant also has to submit a signed certification form stating that all information provided and submitted are true and follow the rules and guidelines mentioned.
- Any queries regarding the awards should be made to Sudipto Adhicary, Mobile:+91-95829-38291, Email: email@example.com